Click Here for Online Membership Access
Chaverweb is a secure way for members to update your information and view your bills online. All data is protected from others. You will be notified by synagogue-wide mailing when new features become available.
How to use ChaverWeb:
There are three important things you can do on the ChaverWeb site: update your information, view your bill, and register students for religious school.
Update your information:
If you have recently moved, changed jobs, or changed your email address or phone number, we would appreciate it if you would let us know by clicking the “Manage Profile” button. We want to be able to keep in touch and the best way for us to do this is to have up-to-date information for all of our congregants.
View your bill:
If you would like to see a list of entries and recent transactions on your account, click the “Account Status” button. Note that you can check the box to show only open items or all items. You can also click on the “Payments” tab to see recent payments we have received.
Please note that at this time you are not able to make payments to your bill or donations online. We are working on adding this functionality.
Register Students for Religious School
Click on the School Registration icon and follow the steps for the registration. You will first be asked to confirm contact information. Each child is registered separately to ensure that all information about the student is correct.
Don’t forget to hit “Save” at the bottom of each page as you update!
If the changes you are sharing with us involve a major life event, we hope you will also email us at Temple Israel so that the rabbis can reach out to you.
Here’s how to sign in to ChaverWeb for the first time:
- In the comming weeks, you will receive an email titled “Welcome to Temple Israel's Online Member Access!” This email will contain a temporary password to allow you to log into ChaverWeb.
- If you did not receive the email on that date, it means that Temple Israel does not have your email address. Please contact Temple Israel with the email address you want Temple Israel to use.
- Click the link above to to open ChaverWeb in a new window.
- Enter your email address (email address for family account is Adult 1 -- our default is adult male, if you are unsure please contact the office) and temporary password from the email.
- The next screen will allow you to set a new password. Enter the temporary password in “Current Password” and enter a new password where it says “Choose a New Password” and “Confirm Your New Password.”
NOTE: Password must contain at least seven characters, including at least one symbol (i.e.,!@#$%^&*).
- Click “Change Password.”
- You will be taken to a web page confirming your password has been changed.
- Click “Continue."
- You will see a new web page with several options for interacting with your Temple Israel account: Manage Profile, Change Password, Account Status and School Registration.
Trouble logging in:
If you are having trouble logging in, please try the following:
- On the log-in page, click “Forgot your username or password?”
- Your username is the email address of the person listed as Adult 1 in our records -- our default is adult male, contact the Temple Israel office if you are unsure.
- If you cannot remember your password, enter your email into the box marked “Enter your username to receive your password”. You will receive an email with a new temporary password. Follow the instructions above to reset your password to something you can remember.
- If you have tried all this and are still having trouble logging in, please call the Temple Israel office for support.